Monday, February 17, 2014

Sam Hunt

"We can recreate the party on the Rooftop"

In case y'all haven't heard me go on and on about a guy named Sam Hunt, you are probably 
living under a rock.  LOL

It all started on a night going to see Florida Georgia Line at the historic Georgia Theatre.
My sister in law and I were sitting on the rooftop getting our drink on 
when I noticed this guy that looks exactly like my brother in law only difference was this 
guy wears a fedora and my BIL doesn't. 
We sat next to these guys for the longest time and I kept saying to my SIL I need to tell him.
Long story short I didn't, next thing we know we look up at the screen to the opening act and 
who would have thought that group of people sitting next to us was the opening act. 

The next morning I went on Facebook and Twitter and started following this true talent.

Everybody Sam Hunt!

Athens, GA 
March 20, 2013

I checked out his Youtube and did nothing but listen to "Make You Miss Me", "Come Over" and "Vandalizer" at work for months.  

I looked everywhere no other music anywhere until June 1st when the first mixtape came out called "June".  This mixtape was my soundtrack for the whole month of June!  I listened to it on the way to the cancer hospital to visit my aunt. 

"July" came out July 26th after my Aunt passed and my dad was about to have his aneurysm.  Incredible Music! 

This guy is Legit and has helped me through tough times just by having his music out there!

I have been fortunate enough to meet and continually see him in concert and watch each show get better and better each time.


Charlotte, NC  
Nov. 8th, 2013

Rome, GA
December 6, 2013 
Happy Birthday to Me!

Marietta, GA
January 30, 2014

Athens, GA
January 31, 2014

Birmingham, AL
February 1, 2014

Tifton, GA
February 15, 2014

(And as I type this "Raised On It" is playing on SXM The Highway :))

He is a nice and genuine artist that is very talented and will have tremendous success. 

I can't wait to continue to support and see where this ride takes him.
I feel like I got to the party before it started with Sam instead of after.


Thanks for a great 11 months so far buddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment