Sunday, February 16, 2014

Do you Judge too soon? Do you take advantage of things in situations?

Do you ever judge someone by their cover? Do you ever stop and think maybe they are going through or have overcome something difficult that you couldn't imagine?

I battle feelings over these topics...I know I am not the skinniest girl, I know I am not the prettiest girl but I do have feelings.  I constantly feel judged based on appearance.  I am very self conscious when I am around other females.  It is not jealousy I am pretty sure it was the constant bullying I went through when I was little, elementary and middle school. I don't think people realize what they might think is not hurtful really is.

One other thing that bothers me is the feelings of being used.  I am a sweet girl, I will help you if I can, I will be an ear to vent to.  I don't ask for a lot in return but maybe the same in return.  I feel like I have a label on my forehead that I do not see but everyone else in the world does.  I try not to let things bother me but they do sometimes.

Just somethings that I have rolling around in my mind...

No comments:

Post a Comment