Sunday, April 26, 2015

So it has been a while

I started the blog with all intentions to post after concerts, post about life, post about everything...well life got in the way.



I spent almost all of 2014 following Sam Hunt and his band around the Southeast.  There is just something about this guy and his band that once you go to one show you will just want to keep going back.  The energy of every show and the energy of the crowd that has grown from the very 1st show of 2014 to the last one that I attended on Dec. 5, 2014 is just incredible.

I always have known that this guy's future was so bright I had to wear my sunglasses.


Not only is an incredible artist and songwriter but he is also an incredible guy. 
He may be super busy but he at least will give me a 'Hey Robin, how are you?' through a fence or he will sneak over to a barricade to come see you before he gets on his bus.  



I am going to see him 3 times on my vacation at Riverbend Festival in Chattanooga, the Kick off to CMA Fest at Cannery Ballroom in Nashville, TN and then his debut at LP Field and the CMA's.
I am so incredibly proud to know and be able to call this man a friend. 



If you are at any of the above shows, come and say Hi, I would love to meet y'all.

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment