Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Show #8, Have I mentioned I love this Guy?

I go on and on about a particular artist and if you know me you know exactly who I am talking about...
Sam Hunt

I got to see him and his amazing band again this past weekend.  It never gets old to me that I can just walk up to Sam and the guys and I get greeted with a smile and a hug every time. 

Sam played the Brewhouse in Rome to another sold out show.  I am coming up on my 1 year anniversary of seeing him live with Florida Georgia Line.  I am so glad I was able to get a ticket to that show.  I couldn't imagine how this past year would have been with out that night. 


Sam takes the darkest selfies :)


Just running into the guys on the street then making a detour back to the hotel 


I also got to meet Sam's brother Van who is a real awesome guy! Who might I add kept repeating you have me confused with my guitar playing brother.  Van, I know who you are and you're awesome.  Thanks for the pic :)

Another awesome weekend with some of my favorite guys and I can't wait to see them again in Knoxville.


No comments:

Post a Comment