Wednesday, July 1, 2015

'I told 'em I was headin' down to Chattanooga'

Vacations are always supposed to be the best, well mine was nothing short of awesome.

I drove up to Nashville Saturday morning and pretty much walked around and remembered why I love that city so much!

The best kinds of vacations always include seeing your favorites, well not to brag but I was able to see my favorites on multiple occasions. 

'I was thumbin' a ride one Saturday mornin'

Outta Nashville totin' my sack'
                                                  ~Johnny Cash 

Next stop Chattanooga...!

I woke up Sunday morning and took a little drive south!
Sam played the Bud Light Stage at Chattanooga's Riverbend Festival on Sunday.

Live music is the best.  Not too much more I can say.


I have seen this same set list at least 25 times, and it never gets old.  
Sam and the guys have so much energy it makes you go back for more.

The crowd was insane that day.  They said it was the biggest crowd they have had for the Bud Light stage.  They really should have put him on the Coca Cola stage. 
We had to stay 6 feet back from the stage with out barricades.  Do you know how fun that was?  I got to know the security guy quite well.  (He was a looker so I didn't mind)



To really feel the size of the crowd there are pictures posted here:



Sam and the guys played a full set, which included Raised On It, Ex To See, Speakers, Take Your Time and House Party!

Let's not forget the slaying of the Diva's Medley 



One thing I can say, PLEASE be aware of people's personal space.  I know I was at a general admission concert.  If the band is throwing out a drum stick/guitar pick/anything...Don't grab someone by the side of the head and shove.

Overall Chattanooga, show #29, was a success!

If you are reading this and still have not checked out my friend, Sam Hunt, go to iTunes and download his album 'Montevallo' 

It's an amazing album written by an amazing human being.  

<3 Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment